Saturday, May 17, 2014

Death of a Policeman by M.C. Beaton



 

In Death of a Policeman, Macbeth has to find the killer of a policeman who was sent to spy on him. Inspector Blair is up to his old tricks of trying to get rid of Macbeth. Even though we know that Blair is unbalanced, this book goes farther into some of the things happening inside Strathbane police station. Macbeth deals with the murders and secrets in ways I did not expect. I understand why he did the things he did and the results were good, but I am not Machiavellian enough to appreciate his methods in this story. There should be a clear difference between the good guys and the bad guys.

Kathi Linz

1 comment:

  1. I love this series. Glad to see it on this blog. In fact, I am glad I found this blog. Interesting titles and good, insightful reviews. Some are going on my Shelfari to read list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete